CR84FN70

Hi there! Thanks to all who joined along with CR84FN69! There was such a beautiful variety of projects in the gallery! I would like to thank our January Guest Designer, Lisa Snowdy, for contributing gorgeous creations for the past two challenges!

***NOTE*** We will be going on Spring Break wrapping up with CR84FN70. We will return on March 24th with CR84FN71.***

For nearly the next two weeks, we will be playing with the pretty color combination shown below. Photos courtesy of kategrewal.com

Please be sure to use the following colors as your MAIN colors

Aqua, Tan and Light Yellow

Here are some additional fabulous samples from Lisa and the DT that will surely

SPARK YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT!

We would love to see what you create with this pretty color combination! Please refer to sidebar for complete guidelines.
Thanks!
9 Responses

  1. Really pretty colors, I will miss your for the next few months. I hope to play later this week. All the DT cards are wonderful!!




  2. Great Challenge ladies! My first time visiting and glad I stopped by because I enjoyed using these colors today!! The DT inspiraton cards are all beautiful - loved seeing them.
    Hugs and Blessings,
    Audrey



  3. Colors are beautiful :) I LOVE IT :) I made one exploding box but I'm going to make next one :)



  4. Thanks for a wonderful last challenge--such gorgeous colors! Amazing work from the DT as always and best wishes to each of you! :)