CR84FN42 Terrific Top 3

Hi there! Many thanks to all the talented designers who took on the CR84FN42 Color Challenge and to those who continue to leave such kind comments :) The gallery was full of so many beautiful projects making it REALLY difficult for the DT to narrow it down to only 3 so, without further delay and in no particular order here are the CR84FN43 Terrific Top 3 designers: 
We would love to see the CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge on your sidebar of your blog, so if you would like to display it please email me and I will happily to send it your way! Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in the CR84FN43 Color Challenge! (click HERE) or continue to scroll down: 
Hope you have a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!
Many thanks from the CR84FN DT :)
8 Responses

  1. Eeeeek, no way!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top three. Love that colour combo and can't wait to play with the next one as I'm loving that one as well!



  2. Thanks so much for choosing my card as TOP3. I had a lot of fun with your challenge! Congratulations to Marisa and Aleksandra!


  3. Hello!

    Jeeeej... I am so thrilled that my project was chosen for one of the TOP3 designs for the past color challenge. There were so many gorgeous creations... it is a big honour so thanks very very much! You have made my day! :) Congratulations also to Marisa and Agata and to all other ladies that contributed their art pieces for the challenge!

    Have a blessed day!
    Aeksandra




  4. Congratulations!
    One of my favorites got selected. The butterfly card by bligu.